Be charmed over Falcon's enamelware - combining materials of porcelain and heavy gauge steel shows its superb qualities of its strength and fashionable look. You'll be please to know that its also long lasting and chemical resistant which means you don't get any nasty chemical reactions. The enamel steel also means that its dishwasher safe too making it easy to clean.
This butter warmer is a handy gadget designed to melt or warm your butter to your desired outcome or temperature. The wooden handle lets you grip the butter pan easily without feeling the heat. You can also melt or warm chocolate in the pan too.
The gorgeous duck egg blue look brings simplicity and elegance together. Perfect for your everyday use, this butter warmer will add a pop of colour to your dining table.
- 650ml capacity
- Measures: 11cm
- Wooden handle
- Designed in England
- Duck egg blue colour
- Enamelware - fused with porcelain and heavy-gauge steel
- Resistant to chemicals
- Oven safe up to 270C
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
- Dishwasher safe
Care instructions for your Enamelware:
- After use, rinse in warm water then wash gently with liquid detergent
- Avoid using abrasive cleansing pads or materials. To clean burned stains or grease, use a gentle soap filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Handle your Falcon enamelware with care when using sharp-edged metal objects to avoid scratches or unwanted damages. Chipping can occur if dropped or misused.
- Be sure to switch off your appliance and not leave your enamelware empty on hot stovetop or heated in the oven
- Let your enamelware cool off after use before washing
- A light coat of cooking oil applied before use makes washing much easier