There’s something oh-so rustic and charismatic about enamel…
Enamel is distinct – especially if it’s Falcon enamelware. Since the 1920s, Falcon has filled British homes and kitchens with its pure white enamel bowls, tumblers and baking dishes, all with their tell-tale royal blue rim. It looks the part, and it’s incredibly tough, as each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel. If you drop it, it won’t break. It’s resistant to chemicals. You can put it in the oven, and you can use it on gas and electric hobs.
With ninety years to their name, Falcon has decided to revitalise their range by adding new colours and concepts to their timeless collection of kitchenware. From tumblers to mixing bowls, Falcon’s got it made and ready to work some retro charm on your kitchen.
Falcon enamelware…consider it vintage that never goes out of style!
- Designed in England.
- Made from enamel – each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel.
- Metal handle with an ergonomic wooden grip.
- Comes with a matching lid.
- Long-lasting colour if cared for correctly.
- Cannot burn, and resistant to chemicals.